Have you ever tracked your time over the course of a few days or a week? This is a great exercise to complete once a month or once a quarter.
If you've never done this before, you will be surprised how much time you spend on things that really aren't important, productive, or meaningful. The hard truth is that, the things we spend our time on are our priorities. The other hard truth is that when we say we are too busy for something, what we're really saying is that, it's just not a priority.
I encourage you to make a list of the top 5-10 things that are important to you in life, and the top 5-10 things that you want to accomplish or see. These are your priorities.
If you can make a conscious effort throughout your days and weeks to spend most of your time on these things, life will start to feel more meaningful and fulfilling. It's when we align our time with what's important to us that we truly feel rich. Wealthy in happiness... the best kind of rich there is!
Try some of these medicine ball exercises in your next workout!
Over the next 30 days I'll be going live on Facebook in hope to impact and empower people's live. Let's focus on the good, support each other, and be the change! Friend me on Facebook if you'd like to follow along! www.facebook.com/tiffany.grubaugh.kelley
And Ladies join my free group for continued support and information:
Makes 12-14 muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350º F
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients above
3. In a separate medium bowl, mix together all wet ingredients above
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and mix well
5. Next fold grated carrots and the walnuts, pecans or raisins into the batter
6. Pour batter into lined muffin tin molds (use paper or silicone cup liners) Fill each cup about two-thirds full.
7. Bake 22-25 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean
8. Cool and enjoy!