Makes 12-14 muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350º F
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients above
3. In a separate medium bowl, mix together all wet ingredients above
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and mix well
5. Next fold grated carrots and the walnuts, pecans or raisins into the batter
6. Pour batter into lined muffin tin molds (use paper or silicone cup liners) Fill each cup about two-thirds full.
7. Bake 22-25 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean
8. Cool and enjoy!