How it works:
:45 on/:15 off
3) KB Swings
4) Med Ball Slams
5) Step Ups
6) Landmine Rotations
7) Wall Balls
8) Club or DB Rocker Swings
*Click below to view the video demos, and follow me on Instagram for more videos like this.
Need to change up your workouts??
Add one or more of the following movements to your next workout:
Click below for video demos of these movements!
For 20 minutes complete as many rounds as you can of the following 8 exercises:
1) Squat Jumps (8 reps)
[For a progression: Jump Shrugs (8), for less impact on the knees: Glute Bridges (16)]
2) Push Ups (16 reps)
[For a progression put your feet up on a bench or for a regression, put your knees down on the floor.]
3) Lateral Lunges (8 reps each side)
[For a progression hold dumbbells, for less impact on the knees: Reverse Lunges (8 each leg)]
4) In and Outs (16 reps)
[For a regression put your hands down on the floor behind you.]
5) Speed Skaters (8 each side)
[For less impact on the knees: Single leg deadlift (8 each side)]
6) Uppercuts (16 each side)
[For a progression hold dumbbells]
7) Seal Jacks (16)
8) Bear Crawl (8 steps each side)
3 Tips for this workout:
1) Although the goal is to complete these exercises quickly, be sure to focus on proper form and full range of motion with each exercise.
2) Each time you do this workout, try to get a little further in your 20 minutes!
3) Have fun and do work! :)