**Free Downloads at the End!!**
Here’s a question for you….What type of day would you prefer:
If you would like to set yourself up to have a Day A) instead of a Day B)…check out the 10 tips below!
1) Plan your food and start prepping it before your week begins (Saturday or Sunday). Write it down and try to stick to it.
2) Plan to be active for 15-60 minutes, 6 days per week, and schedule this time in your weekly calendar. This will keep your muscles and joints moving, blood flowing, metabolism regulated, and prevent illnesses, diseases, tightnesses, and aches.
3) Spend some time in the morning in gratitude or reading/listening to things that are positive and uplifting. Start your day with a motivated/positive mindset.
4) Each morning give yourself more than enough time to get everything done that you need to before you leave your house or before you start working....including eating a healthy breakfast. **Shocker -- This may require that you get up a little earlier than usual** :)
5) Drink water throughout the day - add lemon or lime for flavor.
6) Don’t sit for more than 1-2 hours at a time… get up and move around and stretch out.
7) Spend time with or talking to people who are positive, bring the best out of you, and treat you well. Spending a lot of time all by yourself or around negative people can be depressing, and bring you down.
8) When you are working, whether at work or home, stay focused on the task at hand. As much as possible stick to one thing at a time and block out other distractions. This will cause less work and stress in the long run.
9) Plan time in your week to do some things that are enjoyable, yet healthy. If you are always focused on work and/or on other people, and not taking time for yourself, you will get burned out.
10) Before you go to bed at night think about your successes of the day and tasks for the next day, and get your clothes and food ready.
If doing all 10 of these things seems overwhelming and impossible to you… then start with one or two things that you know you could achieve. This process is about helping you to live a happy, healthy, and fulfilled life. The things that you focus on are the things that will progress, grow, and bring results! Be good to yourself and you will be even better at taking care of others.