1) Chop 1/2 red onion, 1 red bell pepper, 1 Zucchini and throw it into your pot and turn heat on.
2) Chop up pre cooked chicken and throw it into pot.
3) Open up a can of black beans, white northern beans, and diced tomatoes; dump all 3 into the pot.
4) Add one package of white chicken chili seasoning.
5) Add 1 cup of water and stir it all up.
6) Cook for 15-20 minutes.
7) Let cool and serve.
8) Optional toppings: avocado, Greek yogurt, lime, cheese, sour cream, etc.
Want something quick to take on the go for breakfast? Skip the pop tarts and McMuffins...those things are killing people slowly!
I hear people say all the time that smoothies take too much time to make; they'd rather just warm up or unwrap something.
Not Cool. Here's your new game plan:
Prep some protein smoothies for the week and keep them in the fridge or freezer until it's time to blend. Not only do they taste great, but they are a complete balanced meal that will keep you full until lunch, or your mid morning snack.
Not quite sure how to put it together?
Here's your cheat sheet:
C) Throw all ingredients in a blender for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
This yummy salad is a perfect combination of protein, veggies, carbs, and quality fats! Enjoy!