Try some of these medicine ball exercises in your next workout!
Over the next 30 days I'll be going live on Facebook in hope to impact and empower people's live. Let's focus on the good, support each other, and be the change! Friend me on Facebook if you'd like to follow along! www.facebook.com/tiffany.grubaugh.kelley
And Ladies join my free group for continued support and information:
Makes 12-14 muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350º F
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients above
3. In a separate medium bowl, mix together all wet ingredients above
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and mix well
5. Next fold grated carrots and the walnuts, pecans or raisins into the batter
6. Pour batter into lined muffin tin molds (use paper or silicone cup liners) Fill each cup about two-thirds full.
7. Bake 22-25 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean
8. Cool and enjoy!
Need to change up your workouts??
Add one or more of the following movements to your next workout:
Click below for video demos of these movements!